The IMPACT Child & Family Ministry Conference is scheduled for March 2& 3, 2018!
- Friday “Parent Focus” Night 7:00pm – Friday night will feature a Parent Focused keynote, “Awakening Spiritual Parenting“, by Dr. Michelle Anthony.
- Saturday Ministry Conference 9:00am – 4:30pm – Saturday will feature two more awesome keynote presentations by Michelle Anthony (more about Michelle here), as well as both morning and afternoon breakout sessions (breakout information here). Lunch is provided! There will also be an exclusive session for Lead Pastors to meet with Dr. Michelle Anthony. For more information, contact us.
- Download the Conference Booklet (12.7MB)
- $40! Get them here! Deadline for the conference registration is Feb. 24
- Friday Night ONLY – $15. Just interested in the Parenting session? Special Friday night ONLY tickets are just $15!
- Lead Pastors can come for FREE and attend a special Lead Pastors Lunch on Saturday with Michelle Anthony, use the code: THEBOSSISFREE
9:00am Main Session #1
10:45am Breakout Session A
1:00pm Main Session #2
2:00pm Breakout Session B
3:15pm Main Session #3 (New Time)
Dr. Michelle Anthony is the Executive Pastor of Families at New Life Church and Dean of Youthmin Academy. She is the author of Spiritual Parenting, The Big God Story, Becoming a Spiritually Healthy Family, A Theology of Familiy Ministry and her newest book, 7 Family Ministry Essentials. Michelle has over 30 years of church ministry and leadership experience in children’s and family ministries and graduate degrees in Christian Education, Bible and Theology from Talbot School of Theology and and her doctorate of Education from Southern Seminary. In her free time, Michelle enjoys being with her family, reading a good book, and the beach while drinking a strong cup of coffee.